|This site created by Wizard Inc. Nothing on this site may be copied, transferred, or duplicated with out the express written consent of the Breathitt Heritage Fair, or Wizard Inc.® © 2007 All rights Reserved|
|October 5th, October 6th, October 7th|
|Scheduled to Appear
(Note: Lineup can change at any time)
|Saturday, October 6th
11:00am - 12:30pm - Stage closed for parade
12:30pm - 1:15pm - Second Chance
1:30pm - 2:15pm - Ride the 75
2:30pm - 3:15pm - Honkytonk Voodoo
3:15pm - 4:00pm - 70's Music by Mr. DJ
4:00pm - 5:30pm - EXILE
5:45pm - 7:30pm - Perkins Brothers
7:45 pm to 9:15pm - KISS Army (Tribute Band)
9:30 pm to 10:30pm - 2nd Chance
10:30 pm to 11:00pm - Mr. DJ 70's Music
(Subject to change without notice)
|Friday, October 5th
6:00pm - 7:15pm - Ride the 75
7:30pm - 9:00pm - Perkins Brothers
9:15pm - 10:30pm - ByPro Station
10:30pm - 11:00pm - MR. DJ
|Sunday, October 7th
12:00pm - 1:00pm Rev. Clay Boomer and Miss Tyson
1:15 - 2:15pm Couch Family
2:30pm - 3:30pm Auburn & Carol Haddix
3:30pm - 4:00pm Dress up Judging
4:00 pm to 5:00pm Hundred Fold
5:15 pm to 5:45pm TBA
6:00 pm to 8:00pm Rev. Bobby Hollon
|All concerts are free to the public. Please note the following rules:
1) No coolers allowed in park. Drinks may be purchased at the Fair.
2) No alcoholic beverages. If alcohol is found, you will be escorted out immediately.
3) You must bring a lawn chair to sit in. No one will be allowed to stand in front of the stage during any of the concerts. There will be an area provided to the side of the stage for dancing and photographers.
4) All concerts are free to the public, so please respect everyone at these events.
5) No video taping devices will be allowed. Cameras may be used for photography only.
|Ride the 75|
|Celebrating the "Sweet 70's"|
|Honky Tonk Voodoo|